10/08/2013

long time, no see

It has been a while now since I've written something on here, but I don't know, I just kind of miss it. Blogging I mean. I like writing and now that I've started my own YouTube channel to, why not just try to start writing again and see what happens? Okey, cool..


School is starting soon. I dropped out of school in february last year cause of personal reasons, so I'm really nervous. I'm starting on a whole new school in a class under me and I don't know anybody except from people who.. well, I haven't even started in school and I already got a nick name. I think that says a lot. But I think that the worst thing is the fact that I'm actually gonna start on a public school... I have been in private schools the past four years and I am freaking terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment